This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

TRASH DOMINATION '04 Killed!

Discussion in 'Testament' started by SlaughteredOnslaught, Sep 27, 2004.

1. SlaughteredOnslaught

SlaughteredOnslaught New Metal Member

Flotsam and Jetsam proved that time hasn't slowed them down much - as they were the opening act. Death Angel was 2nd and Overkill finished off the aftermath of Death Angel's wake! Overkill's set was a bit short for my liking (considering they were the last band to play), but good nonetheless! But, I'll tell you right now - Death Angel stole the show and they proved that they're not a band to be fucked with! Their set was sick with so much variety and they played with such energy that's seldom seen (in both old and new bands) nowadays! For all you who haven't seen Death Angel after reforming - do so with the quickness! They're the Tharsh Domination Kings of '04! Hopefully Testament will be able to make it next year!

2. Lies and Perfidy

Lies and Perfidy Gentleman of the Road

DAMN YOU, DIE

Fucking nice, dude. I really wanna see Overkill, and yes, Death Angel is a fucking BRILLIANT live act. Glad to hear the tour is going well even without our beloved Testament.

3. one man

one man Active Member

Thanks for the report, man. You know you're one of the luckiest metalheads ever, don't you? Great to hear it killed despite TestAmenT's absence and I hope they (as well as the other bands) can make it next year.

4. estigma2001

estigma2001 Member

awesome !!!! set list pics anything more please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!