This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

UK Unholy Alliance Set List

Discussion in 'Amon Amarth' started by Fifeldor, Oct 28, 2008.

1. Fifeldor

Fifeldor New Metal Member

Has anyone seen the boys on the current UA UK tour yet? If so were they first on or did they follow Mastodon? How long did they play for? What was the set list?

Im going to Hammersmith on Friday and as much as I am looking forward to Slayer and the rest the main reason Im going is to see Amon Amarth abd was wondering what to expect

Cheers

2. Spanish_Lass

Spanish_Lass Dahar Mistress

Ah shit. :mad: That reminds me I completely forgot about picking up my tix from the post office depot. Hope they have not returned them... We struggled to get those. :erk:

3. DamageInc.

DamageInc. Annoying drum nerd

:OMG::OMG::OMG::OMG::OMG::OMG: you FORGOT to pick up your tix???
    what the... how... why...

4. Xurek

Xurek Waaagh!

CLICK

www.myspace.com/amonamarth

5. Spanish_Lass

Ok, close your mouth now, its picking up dirg from the floor. :lol:

I have been alone and without a car for many weeks, so I had to set out three hours in a morning (lazy bastards do not really do evenings) to pick them up.

That is because they were sent by recorded delivery, si instead of putting the tickets underneath the door or in the letterbox (where they would have fitted fine) they needed a signature.

Yet anybody who finds the slip can collect them, and they do not ask for proof of ID. Dont ask me, I don't think the system makes sense either.

6. Spanish_Lass

7. Chamet

Chamet Keepin' it bonzer

There was a competition for bands to play a 15 mins set, and I think they chose different bands for every date. Last night's band were shit, I think they're called RSJ.

As for the setlist just read my post on the Unholy Alliance thread :p too lazy to type it again http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/7750493-post64.html