This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

1. Just a heads up... In the next week or two we will be making some major upgrades to the site to bring the software and server fully up to date. While the upgrade happens the site will be offline for the day. There will be some quirkiness after the upgrade, but we'll get it all sorted out.
    Dismiss Notice

Universum

Discussion in 'Universum' started by universumband, Dec 15, 2008.

1. universumband

universumband Member

Discuss everything and anything to do with Universum.

2. ImprintedLife

ImprintedLife Arriving Somewhere.....

Nice to see you guys have a home at Ultimate Metal, I hope to get to see you guys live in Sydney soon, missed the Dragonforce shows unfortunately.

3. universumband

universumband Member

hey Sam,

cheers for dropping by dude!

yeah, we thought it was time to get with it so hopefully we'll get some love on here :lol:

we hope to get back up to Sydney next year man. the 2 x Syd DF shows were a blast!

4. Slick Banderas

Slick Banderas New Metal Member

I hope you guys play in Adelaide regularly. I was so impressed by your performance at Thebarton Theatre that I bought 2 copies of your cd. I was happily surprised that you are an Adelaide band.

I am more than happy to spread the word about you guys, hope to see you guys gain international success