This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Untamed Sanctions

Discussion in 'Self-Promotion' started by Arttiv, Mar 8, 2006.

1. Arttiv

Arttiv Ist krieg!

I happen to maintain a place where I publish most of my creative writing (excepting those that are part of a book I will be publishing). I know it isn't very related to the music industry or the metal genre for that matter, but I thought I would share it anyway and allow people to have another place to waste some time at when they're bored. Besides, I'm always open and searching for reader feedback on my writing and I enjoy making people happy, even if it is only through a story.

Writing is my interest, my passion and I thank anyone in advance who takes the time to pay Untamed Sanctions a visit and read the pieces that I have put up for public viewing. I'll appreciate any comments that are left on the pieces, too. Sorry if this thread is against the idea of why this board was created on this forum - from what I read in the sticky, this sort of 'plugging' was allowed in this board only. My apologies if I understood incorrectly.