This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Unused Gus G DOUBLE NECK! guitar for sale

Discussion in 'Firewind' started by Firewind Wiki, Jan 7, 2013.

1. Firewind Wiki

Firewind Wiki Army of one

I've got a huge love for double neck guitars, and I'm always looking for new pictures of them. So I stumbled across this picture:

[​IMG]

It's a picture of a ESP viper (basic the same as a Gibson SG) double neck which was shown at NAMM 1997 with the following story attached to it:

This guitar was built in 1996/1997 by ESP to show at the 1997 NAMM show. The guitar was then brought back to the ESP N Hollywood offices. The story is a number of years later Gus G of Firewind and Ozzy wanted it so it was given to Gus G to use. Ozzy took a look at it and insisted it be painted black instead of its original red color. After the new paint it was not used by anybody, I think it was not done in time for the tour or some plans changed. I was able to find one small blemish on the back side of the body. I picked it up direct from the ESP warehouse on 11/28/2012 in its brand new condition and case. The techs at ESP had just completed a full new setup and checked everything over.

So this guitar was meant for Gus and it's for sale. I can't confirm if this story is true but if so this is a real nice guitar to have, the only strange thing is that it has EMG's in the bottom but that is easily fixed with a set of Gus' blackouts. I don't have to money for it but if any of you guys are interested in it go for it! Personally I would like to see this end up in the hands of a person who can appreciate the story behind this guitar.

2. Firewind Wiki

Firewind Wiki Army of one

And the same site has also a prototype GUS LTD 600 which was used in a photo shoot, unconfirmed which one of for what.

3. K.F.D

K.F.D Heading For The Dawn

What is the site?