This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Valerio Di Lella is the new bass player of Novembre!

Discussion in 'Novembre' started by Oktor, Nov 30, 2008.

1. Oktor

Oktor Doomster

"The tormented role of bass player is passed on to Valerio Di Lella, already the band's live sound engineer for years, and singer of death metal band GRIMNESS. NOVEMBRE, who recently parted company with Luca Giovagnoli, are glad to officially welcome Valerio on board."

Valerio comments: "I'm so thrilled to join this band, as being always on the road with them as a sound guy had made me one of them anyway. Moreover, we totally share the same musical tastes and I'm so digging the new songs which are taking shape these days."

Is nice to see that the guys this time had taken someone from the Novembre family, I think that Valerio is going to be for a long time in the band.

2. Nightmist

Nightmist Cuore Rossoblù

let's hope this time it will last for a long time, he's a nice guy and he's good on stage :)

3. Nostalgiaplatz

Nostalgiaplatz So why not moving?

That's great. Let me just hope that Carmelo does write and play the basslines as he did on Classica's original edition, as he did some massive job there.