This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Valhalla Reverbs

Discussion in 'Backline' started by JoergieN, Jun 24, 2017.

1. JoergieN

JoergieN Member

2. nezvers

nezvers Beast

If you are into chimey ambient reverb (a lot used on djent clean guitars), then nothing can beat Valhalla Shimmer.
    If you like "fat" reverb like in 80's, then Valhalla Vintage is go-to reverb.

3. Old Man Doom

Old Man Doom Member

I also like their Plate reverb. If you're after an absolutely dense and thick plate for snares, this is the one. Although, I believe there are some good plates in Vintage Verb as well.

4. MartijnPaauwe

MartijnPaauwe Member

Those reverbs are amazing and they're worth more then what they cost, can't go wrong with Vintage Verb. It's been my to go reverb since I tried it out years ago

5. totalcrank

totalcrank New Metal Member

My suggestion would be to try out the demo and see if it works for you. I tried the demo myself and liked the Vintage Verb so much that I bought it. So try before buy and then you will see if you like it or not.

#5 totalcrank, Jun 25, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 26, 2017
  6. GrabtharsHammer77

The Valhalla plugins are very good and they have a lot of fans (and fanboys). You will never ever hear a bad word about them.
    But honestly, I always preferred the Lexicon PCM Native Reverb bundle. For $200 (if you look for a good price on KVR, ebay etc.) you get pretty much every algorithm you will ever need (if you buy all four Valhalla plugins you pay $200, too). And the stock presets of the Lexicon bundle cover everything that I ever needed and they are very well organized.

7. plague_rider

plague_rider Coffee

Tried the demo, will be looking to get the vintage verb when payday comes around

8. InAbsentia_

InAbsentia_ Member

Tried to the demo here too, sounds fantastic. Might have to go on the buy list.

9. Melodeath

Melodeath Moonbow

I love ValhallaRoom. It was my go-to verb for years. So much so that I never even tried Valhalla Vintage Verb because I had no need. I've since switched to the Slate verb, but not because it sounds "better." It's just more exciting to me since it's newer haha