This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Vanden Plas - Chronicles II

Discussion in 'ProgPower USA' started by Bryant, Nov 16, 2015.

1. Bryant

Bryant Mr. Sleepy

Once again Vanden Plas has another release. To me, it sounds like Vanden Plas. I can give no greater compliment. Thematically, it is not much different than the last one. It is definitely heavier and more immediate though. It is typical of Vanden Plas......... bombastic at times and heavy enough to make you want to just break shit. Other times it is subtle, emotic and symphonic.
    Vanden Plas wastes little time ripping your head off on this one. The opening guitar riff of "In My Universe" is absolutely "Stephan Lillish." Well what else can I compare it to ? If you don't like Vanden Plas, this is probably not for you. If you like Vanden Plas, chances are you will like this. If you love Vanden Plas, this will send you into bliss.

2. TwizstedJesus

TwizstedJesus Member

Now there is a great fucking review!
    It tells you everything that you need to know.

3. Bryant

Bryant Mr. Sleepy

Ha ha ha, no that is a lazy man's review. I could go track by track, but a Vanden Plas review is practically useless done by me. It isn't that I am biased.
    In fact, I probably have higher standards than almost anyone. It is simply that Vanden Plas has a style that resonates with me in such a way that I simply can't be objective and they ALWAYS deliver music that simply blows me away release after release. They are consistently incredible in my ear.

4. King Lek

King Lek King of Lekworld

BLISS......

Kez likes this.
  5. Bryant

Bryant Mr. Sleepy

I will be frank with ya'll....... this stuff is so awesome !! Vanden Plas has created another monster !!

Kez likes this.
  6. jingle.boy

jingle.boy The changing of the worrd is inevitabre!

Netherworld I was my Album of the year last year, and I think they've pulled it off again this year.

7. DADRocks

DADRocks Member

Love the new cd...love Part 1 as well. Their sound is something I have to come back for every few months. I'm hoping for another PP return some day. Love these guys.