This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

VANDEN PLAS: The Seraphic Live Works CD/DVD, recorded at ProgPower USA XII Kick-off

Discussion in 'ProgPower USA' started by KingsGene, Mar 18, 2017.

1. KingsGene

KingsGene God of Thunder

VANDEN PLAS ANNOUNCE LIVE CD/DVD THE SERAPHIC LIVE WORKS

"...Frontiers Music Srl has announced the release of Vanden Plas' forthcoming live CD/DVD entitled The Seraphic Live Works on May 12th...The quintet's glowing reputation carries across the pond to the U.S. where Vanden Plas was invited to appear at the renowned ProgPower USA in Atlanta in 2011. Regardless of a band's fame, an invitation to this prestigious event is an honor and their performance is certainly a high note in Vanden Plas' history. And it is for exactly that reason that Vanden Plas decided to captutre that unique moment.
    The Seraphic Live Works shows unmistakably how extraordinary this gig at Center Stage Theater was for everyone involved. A performance exploding with energy, euphoric audience, and the venue's own special flair. The recordings will captivate every viewer and there is no question that Vanden Plas made the right decision to preserve this performance for eternity..."

[​IMG]

Felixrox and Kez like this.
  2. Kez

Kez pronounced Keez

Not a single comment on this? Seems like a pretty massive release to me, but perhaps I'm alone in these thoughts. That is quite often the case these days.......

Felixrox likes this.
  3. Riceloft

Riceloft Member

I'm excited for this, but didn't feel the need to post... :)

Kez likes this.
  4. Torn2Shreds

Torn2Shreds Member

I'm so glad that they are finally putting out a Live DVD... Even more excited because I was there for this!!!! \m/

Felixrox likes this.
  5. Felixrox

Felixrox Member

This is a HUGE announcement, especially for those of us who were not in attendace ! I'll be getting this day one.

6. KingsGene

KingsGene God of Thunder

7. KingsGene

KingsGene God of Thunder

8. SavaVIDude

SavaVIDude Savatage Fanatic

I was there as well. I wish they would do this for Oliva's STREETS set!!

Tags: