This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

VAS DEFERENS LIVE ON THE AIR

Discussion in 'Self-Promotion' started by Nuclear Vampire, Jul 16, 2005.

1. Nuclear Vampire

Nuclear Vampire Metal Machine

Hey Metalheads,

My buddy has a show every Saturday called (strangely enough) "The Saturday Night Special" at one of the local University stations. He plays an eclectic mix of noise, metal, industrial, indie and stoner rock. I've been on a few times and got him totally hooked on Finntroll when I played Jaktens Tid on the air. :loco:

The mighty enigma that is Vas Deferens is gonna be on The Saturday Night Special this Saturday July 16th, hangin out, spinning some tunes and generally being a pain in the ass. The whole band is gonna be there: Dick, Jesse and Volgaar all agreed to a rare promotional appearance. This is a first for Vas Deferens - radio! Hopefully it won't be a last.

The show starts at 5:30pm Central Time and goes for 2 hours. It's on UMFM (The University Of Manitoba). You can listen live here--> http://www.umfm.com/listen_online.shtml

make sure all you fuckers tune in! :headbang:

2. SunMontage

SunMontage Member

Is this the drum/experimental group?

3. Nuclear Vampire

Nuclear Vampire Metal Machine

:confused:

Check the link in my sig for some MP3 samples.