This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Vehemence Not Playing Toronto!

Discussion in 'Vehemence' started by FuckYouIWantToDie, Oct 27, 2004.

1. FuckYouIWantToDie

Due to circumstances beyond our control, we are unable to play the Toronto show tonight. Big disappointment for us, as this is our second Toronto show we were unable to play. Last time Nathan got really sick on tour and we had to cancel our remaining dates. This time is more about the politics, and how fucking hard Canada makes it to get into their country to just play a show. We are extremely sorry to any fans we might have let down...
    -Bjorn

2. Demonic_Science

arrrrg! i just got a call from my buddy and he told me. this sucks. i was really looking foward to this show. oh well, not much can be done.see you guys soon hopefullly
    and hopefully next time you come it will be in a better venue than the rockit

3. VEHEMENCE

VEHEMENCE Helping The World To See

A descretionary visa needed to be obtained for Nathan for something that happened 4 years ago, preferably weeks before we were supposed to be near Canada. There was much speculation what we needed to come across, we were going to go over around 3am near the niagra falls border into the country but we heard the night of the cambridge show that we needed this so, we will be very prepared for next time. Getting additional fees towards the end of the tour is a bitch too, so we will make sure to take care of all the bullshit b4 we tour there. Will Of Ancients thanks for the support, we will surley fucking meet, lets make it happen.

4. Demonic_Science

shit always seems to happen at the border heh. damn canada
    i will be looking foward to you guys playing in toronto even more now,and yes,we must meet,play a show or something and drink drink drink till we cant drink anymore!
    \m/

5. aztattooedsean

aztattooedsean crazed tattooed metalhead

that is too bad John and Bjorn, I know many people from the www.bwbk.com board that were looking forward to seeing you guys there with akercocke.

6. T-Rat

T-Rat Muse Of Fire

that's horrible...