This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Victory for Voyager!

Discussion in 'ProgPower USA' started by Bryan316, Sep 16, 2011.

1. Bamafan

Bamafan Member

2. freakchylde

freakchylde PPUSA Driver o' Doom!!!!!

Alex carries good drugs, I wouldn't be surprised if he had Aussi-strength antacids with him.

3. Fizrider

Fizrider Quasi-Old Fart

I Heart The Vortex.

I used to be able to eat the Triple Bypass... but then I got old.

4. AngraRULES

AngraRULES Member

The regular bacon cheeseburger at the Vortex was mightly overrated, as were the sweet potato fries. Good, but far from being a 10 out of 10 burger. Is this because it's a simple burger by Vortex standards?

5. sh0kr0k

sh0kr0k Active Member

Got an epic photo bomb from Danny!!!
    [​IMG]

6. Corsair

Corsair Member

They've got three of their albums up on their website as digital downloads for fifteen bucks.

That's a steal, and I almost feel bad for taking advantage of it.

7. Fizrider

Fizrider Quasi-Old Fart

I would TOTALLY take advantage of it... if I did not already have all of their albums.

8. Akumu

Akumu Look at the tree.

I wish I had seen them. They sounded great. I'm really glad they went over well. :)

Yep... I mentioned in the signing session that I got that last year during the "Christmas special" and they were like, "Oh, we forgot we had that and were gonna take it down, but then we went, 'Hey, let's do this instead!'" Worth every penny.

9. Yippee38

Yippee38 Living the dream!

Don't. If you read the interview (last question), you'll see that they actually make MORE money from those downloads than they do from CD sales, or at least implied that. I'm not a digital music guy (I like my CDs), but I'm going to buy those albums that way because all of that money goes to the band.

10. Justin G

Justin G Member

Voyager was the band I was most anticipating this year. I expected nothing short of an amazing performance, and knew they would win over a huge chunk of attendees. They were all I expected and more, and extremely nice people besides.

11. JimmyTheFin

JimmyTheFin Jimmy The Fin

These guys were the most amazing performers I think I've ever seen, or at least the best that I'd seen in a long long time.... One of the Best performances of the Fest, if not THE best... they were just having so much fun... you can tell they enjoy the music, they enjoy the crowd... I WILL see them again sometime soon!