This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

VIP Tickets for the US Tour

Discussion in 'Evergrey' started by DTJeff, Apr 22, 2011.

1. DTJeff

DTJeff I Am My Nation

Hey, I was just wondering if the VIP tickets for the upcoming US tour are worth purchasing? I only ask because I've been told that the band often just does open meet and greets following their performances, so to pay $30 extra to get to walk down a line while the band sits behind a table seems a bit unreasonable to me. Also, I've been to some shows where the VIP thing was so badly run that the VIP people who were promised early entry actually wound up getting inside AFTER the people at the front of the normal line. Just curious if the band or those close to the band have any feelings on the situation, because I'm currently on the fence.

Thanks.

2. am_ash2

am_ash2 Metal Ang

To me it's not worth it. We did it for Iced Earth and it was like a cattle call.... But, if they are on a tight schedule and are leaving right after the show, it may be your one and only chance to meet them. I know Tom likes to cruise the crowd beforehand though.

3. tong_boy_junior

tong_boy_junior THE Appalachian Tarzan

I've never bought VIP tickets before, but I thought, "I'll bite" despite having met the band before, and got them. I guess we'll see if they were worth the money.