This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Vote: Should the Maidens break format occasionally?

Discussion in 'The Iron Maidens' started by Bruce Chickinson, Dec 14, 2003.

?

Should the Maidens break format and do a "Metal Classics" show?

1. No! If they did, I would boycott their shows and picket by the box office.

5 vote(s)
    25.0%
  2. Maybe, I'd go and see that one time, but after that they need to stick to Maiden.

8 vote(s)
    40.0%
  3. Yes, once in awhile it might be nice to see them playing a variety of artists.

5 vote(s)
    25.0%
  4. Yes, Definately. I'd come see that more often than the Maiden Classics Show.

2 vote(s)
    10.0%
  1. SciKikMobster

SciKikMobster puro pinche metal!

Dude you are in... as long as I'm Belinda Carlyle! At this point, I think I look better than she does in a dress... well at least my calf's. I would even do that silly 80's new wave "Molly Ringwald" dance.

I'm serious about this! Their entire greatest hits could be learned in like a day. I all ready have a name and everything. Are you ready? (drum roll)

"WE GOT THE MEAT"

Ha!

2. Bruce Chickinson

We did at the fundraiser jam night for a kick...well not ALL of us...but we got to play stuff we don't normally do for a charity. It was fun...I don't think any of us played one Maiden tune...it was all Slayer, King Diamond, Ozzy, Queensryche, Metallica...and Testament. We switched out instruments too...for a kick.

3. Jeff Milne

Jeff Milne Member

Jojo played on Wrathchild because Sara Ardent didn't show up

4. Red Shirt

Red Shirt Member

I think it would be very cool to hear you all play different tunes, but just not as the maidens. It might have a negative affect and take the momentum out of what you've built up if you played non-maiden tunes while wearing a maiden dress attire. Looking forward to seeing DAMNZEL! Is Damnzel going to play all covers? original? a mix?

5. Steph Harris

Steph Harris Maidens' Bass

Well...we don't really have a drummer now. The last drummer was handed additional responsibilies at his day job which kept him too busy to play in a band. We'll probably find someone after the holiday season. Meanwhile, we recorded a couple songs in the studio. Hopefully, you'll be able to listen to them on our website soon.

6. Doodoobubbachuck

Doodoobubbachuck Maidens' drums

I would die to see this!!!!!!!! And I LOVE the name!!!!