This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

WANT MORE MINDFLOW?

Discussion in 'Nightmare Records' started by MEGALOUD, Apr 17, 2007.

1. MEGALOUD

MEGALOUD The Nightmare Has Begun..

Minneapolis/St. Paul,MN (The Twin Cities)
    We've packaged a deal for the two MINDFLOW discs together...this excellent band from Brazil will be HEADLINING at this years TEXAS MADFEST so get your game up and prepare for them, we also have MEYVN in stock too ; )

GET BOTH MINDFLOWS FANTASTIC RELEASES FOR ONE LOW PRICE AND LOWER SHIPPING TOO!

THIS BAND WILL BE MAKING THEIR DEBUT APPEARENCE IN THE USA AND HEADLINING AT THIS YEARS TEXAS MADFEST IN HOUSTON ON JULY 13TH-14TH

KNOW ALL THEIR MATERIAL FOR THE SHOW!
    http://www.nightmarerecords.com/Cat...E=BySTB0&WCU=geAb3l0W5IN0KoWmGSX76KahACQJ1aTz

PACKAGE INCLUDES...THEIR AMAZING NEWEST RELEASE (MIND OVER MATTER) A BEAUTIFUL DIGIPACK WITH OVER 50 PAGES OF FULL COLOR ARTWORK IN A SLIP COVER CASE.

AND THEIR PREVIOUS RELEASE....(JUST THE TWO OF US, ME AND THEM!) PLUS 1 BONUS TRACK FOR USA .

:headbang:

2. Mustang

Mustang The Edge

This is one band I have heard alot about, but have yet to hear myself.
    But I look forward to checking them out.