This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

We Are the Void

Discussion in 'Dark Tranquillity' started by XxSNAPxX, Nov 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. XxSNAPxX

XxSNAPxX [HYDRAKUS]

:hotjump: so yes...let the talk continue...shall i begin?

I'd appreciate a little return to the minds I era, while retaining all the new they've grown into over the years, but old school stuff still gets me, i'd love to here some of that on the new album.

2. Exposure

Exposure Member

Totally agree! At least hope that the surprise for the upcoming tour will be a real good one as it's not the first time we hear they will play old song ! I would really like to hear Away Delight Away or The emptiness from wich i fed or even Of Chaos and Eternal night and so many others, version 2010! I know i'm dreaming but i think they will surprised us again with theyre new album! I don't know why but for me Projector is not old stuff like Skydancer,The Gallery and Minds'i .

3. FearTheReaper

FearTheReaper Member

I will be pleased no matter what direction they head into. Wether its a reversion to the old school days. Or an expansion upon thier modern soundscape. DT doesn't fuck around.

4. rahvin

rahvin keeper of the flame

Changed the title of the other thread according to Snap's wishes. I'm closing this one, it's considerably shorter anyway.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.