This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Web-art ?

Discussion in 'Travis Smith' started by D Mullholand, Nov 25, 2001.

1. D Mullholand

D Mullholand [project closed]

Hello Travis,

First off, I'd like to say that the artwork to Blackwater Park is the best album artwork I've ever seen - it's in fact so good that it becomes as important as the music and the lyrics in establishing that world. No exaggerations here. I admire your talent.

Have you considered doing a web-art project - like designing a website, not a content-filled - more like a virtual world, built from your paintings, including moving pictures/animation and sound ? I think your style suggests the possibility of movement and interaction, and I'd love to see something like that created by you.

I know a great web-art site :cmart.design.ru , it's very surreal and stylish, I recommend everyone to see it. Does anyone know similar sites on the net ?

D Mullholand

2. Seems like Trav

Seems like Trav No Such Thing

you know, ive thought about it a lot
    and even picked up after effects to try something but
    here i am a year later and havent even touched it
    things are just oo chaotic. id love
    to do something
    like that but id probably have to have someone do it for me...

thank you about the opeth thing

T

3. FatherVic

FatherVic MasterMelon

what about wendy???? I love the chaotic idea....
    something like in The Cell (movie) sights mixed with the atmosphere of Sleepy Hollow.....that'd be a killer!!!