This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

...well this is a freaking nightmare!

Discussion in 'ProgPower USA' started by Spiderpact, Feb 11, 2010.

1. Spiderpact

Spiderpact West Bench White Trash

Equilibrium on the fritz!

FROM BLABBERMOUTH: "According to Metal Storm, German pagan metallers EQUILIBRIUM have parted ways with vocalist Helge Stang and drummer Manuel Di Camillo. This was first reported by the organizers of Winterfire Festival at which EQUILIBRIUM was supposed to perfom this coming weekend (February 13). The band itself has yet to confirm this information and has thus far only offered the following statement regarding the situation:

"We regret to inform you that we have to cancel our appearance at Winterfire Festival due to serious restructuring within the band. We regret this deeply and hope for your understanding. Of course we will inform you as soon as possible about the future of EQUILIBRIUM."

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/bl...'s+Daily+Headlines)&utm_content=Google+Reader

Helge is one of my favorite vocalists!! :cry:

2. AMBR

AMBR Metal Grandma

Guess they just lost their equilibrium.

Sorry, I just couldn't help it.

3. Megawozniak

Megawozniak Alex from Canada

****....they were one of the main reasons I have tickets to Metalcamp this year. I only had a few bands left to cross off my to-see list, and I'll never be able to see the same package again.

4. eppst1

eppst1 Member

Welllllll crap.

5. Nickolai Cook

Nickolai Cook New Metal Member

That blows.Equilibrium was a good band. :/

6. Pellaz

Pellaz Tigron of Immanion

Damn damn damn damn damn!

:bah: :hotjump: