This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Join the Chaos

Want to join in with the rest of the Hate Crew? Sign up today!

What are you doing at this moment?

Discussion in 'CoB Off-topic' started by erni, Jun 11, 2007.

1. snowy

snowy The Empire Strikes Back

2. CliffBurton

CliffBurton Member

I feel bad because, they really just do it for us :p.
    But at the same time its a great icebreaker.

"Nice shoes!"
    "thanks"
    "Totally worth the pain you must be feeling"
    "Yup!!!"
    "Have a drink, you'll feel better"
    "tee hee!"

:cool:

3. s

s Member

Is that the best you got?

Search: "nice shoes" :lol:

s

4. CliffBurton

CliffBurton Member

5. the phenom

the phenom Member

6. SaatananPieniSisar

Well it's the wind that I hate the most.. and the smoking and freezing part sounds all to familiar..

About the high heels thing..

It's a matter of getting used to them, and to look for some nice fitting ones.. Because not all the high heels are painfull as hell :p
    Actually, most of mine are really comfortable..

7. ┼Victim of the Night┼

Me too, but not now... it's autumn, I prefer if snow comes when winter comes!

Oh nice, very poetical, Cliff. :)

Back to the thread's purpose...
    I'm thinking about relationships and wondering things, like... what age gap is too large, in a love relationship between a guy and a girl? I mean...

8. Macharius

Macharius Thank you for noticing.

Pancakes, french toast, eggs, oatmeal. And I wouldn't date a girl more than a decade older than me. Women in their 40's go through some strange shit like fucking on camera for Brazzer's. I'd just be like: Back off hoe. Hope that helped.

9. Undefined

Undefined Indefinite Entity

:lol: Dude, you're so right. I didn't share this on Facebook because it was so unreal I didn't think it was gonna come off right but this happened to me 3 nights ago:

I go to the gym in my building from time to time and when I do there is usually this 40s something skinny broad there, she has a semi-tight body, not too old face, blonde hair... I'd give her a 6.5 or 7/10... anyways she never talks to me and then the one day I was there super late and she comes at 10:45 wearing nothing but a bathrobe tied at the waste and says "Hi." My headphones are on so I just nod then ignore her and she goes to the back.... I think she's left out the other doors because I haven't seen her in about two mins (I can only imagine she was psychng herself up for what was about to happen next) but then she fucking walks up to the universal, grabs the cables and starts doing flies... her robe is opening up and fucking titties are coming out, like robe is opening up fully, her tiny titties are just out in the open and she's watching me watching her... then I just fucking grab my towel and start pretending to wipe sweat from my face whle watching from the mirror (I'm ignoring her so she didn't come over to me). She deliberate flashed me her tits and I was doing 90rpm :lol: it was nice though, but so fucking unreal.

10. CliffBurton

CliffBurton Member

I lol'd. Cougars all hang out at a specific bar near here. You basically stand there, and they come up and choose you. It sounds hot, but I live in Hamilton. "Shake what you got" doesn't apply to jowels.

11. Macharius

You see what I mean then. Because that's fucking hysterical how someone uses gym equipment in a bathrobe, and it comes down to her obviously wanting your piping inside her.

12. Macharius

But some bitches like that are crazy. When my friend Greg was homeless he was staying in a hotel/shelter program. Some 48 year old women staying in the next room started hitting on him, bought him lunch, took him out, left him dozens of messages saying she wanted to blow him and fuck his brains out. Finally she tried to give him her cellphone to keep to use and was like no no I have one etc. The next fucken day security busts through his door and threatens to arrest him because she told them he broke into her room the previous night from the window. He covered his own ass by saving her voice mails and just calling the police and getting them on his side. Older bitches are crazy.

13. CliffBurton

CliffBurton Member

YYYYYUUUUUUPPPP

14. s

s Member

If you have to ask that question you're probably too old in your own mind or the guy you're thinking about is not right for you.

I've been with much younger women and age meant nothing, though they were more mature than other girls their age who I wouldn't look twice at. Some think of me as immature, writing on this forum is evidence of that :lol: but I think some people turn into old farts too early in life.

If you really click with this person you're thinking about enjoy your time with him.

s

15. Undefined

Undefined Indefinite Entity

I am the most mature, organized and intelligent person in my entire section in college. Yet I come on here and act like a fuckwad :lol: Can't always judge by the internets :p but I get your point.

16. CliffBurton

CliffBurton Member

Nah I'm pretty much just like this, only fairly quiet. Though if I drink a lot I tend to shout alot at random people. I heard this song and was going HOODY HOOO down the street all night a few weeks ago.

Oh we got beef!?! HOOODY HOOO!!!!
    Haw u like me naw, gold teef when I smile

*ahem*

Slept in like a motherfucker and waiting for people to get off school so we can all go to gym. yay!

#11396 CliffBurton, Oct 25, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 20, 2015
  17. the phenom

the phenom Member

Hating. Car is busted so I need to take the fucking bus to school!

18. s

s Member

Don't hold anything back, feel free to boast. :rolleyes:

We've noticed.

s

19. s

s Member

In general, I agree but you shouldn't bow down to generalisations.

These are not people you should be associating with and will do that regardless of who you are with.

If they succeed in making you feel worse those are your problems. The first problem is you haven't cut your ties with them, the second problem is that you are focussing too much on what irrelevant people have to say and think about you.

This should be enough proof for you.

The only problem I can see with that goes back to the old way of thinking where girls had to be married while still fertile, to produce many kids.

If a guy wants kids and the woman is barren then that will be a problem but these days some guys don't want kids. Some people adopt so that goes to show how far they will go to be together.

I'd say large age gaps do not work for most people, either they have been conditioned against it or simply don't find it appealing. If it works for you don't let it bother you.

You are hung on the belief that you must have the perfect partner by a certain age. If you want a family by a certain age, yes you can waste time with the wrong person.

You can't go back in time but you learn and move forward with it, try not to repeat mistakes (easier said than done) and no matter what age you are you can still find happiness with someone.

s

20. snowy

snowy The Empire Strikes Back