This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

What Countries have you visited

Discussion in 'Chat' started by peterjack, Jul 3, 2017.

1. WintersGate

WintersGate New Metal Member

Was fortunate enough to do some backpacking a few years ago.
    Itinerary as follows.. Heathrow- Hong Kong, Vietnam, Thailand, Cambodia, Malaysia, Singapore, Australia, New Zealand

Favourite place: Cambodia. Huge variety of things to see and do. Amazing but devastating history yet friendly people!

2. JessicaDw

JessicaDw Member

I live in New York, US. I've partially grown up in UAE and visited again. I've also visited Canada and Bangladesh. The difference between these four countries alone are kind of shocking. So jealous of the people who have traveled to many places. I've been writing an essay on counties I've visited using help of https://www.topwritersreview.com/reviews/studybay/. Once this Covid stuff ends, I would love to visit South Korea, Japan, Spain, Netherlands, Germany, Greece, India, Singapore, Thailand, Mexico, New Zealand, Kenya. Honestly if I could, I would travel to almost every country there is.

#22 JessicaDw, Feb 7, 2021
    Last edited: Feb 14, 2021
    jimmi likes this.
  3. Faffy

Faffy Member

UK, Netherlands, France, Belgium, Luxembourg, Germany, Switzerland, Greece, Austria, Denmark, Spain, Bulgaria, USA

4. Quintan Wood

Quintan Wood New Metal Member

I have visited Greece, Japan, South Korea. I really want to visit Iceland.

5. Zac6

Zac6 New Metal Member

I've visited Vietnam in my youth and more recently, South Korea and Japan. At this point in my life going backpacking again is my #1 goal. I'd like to go around Tenggara (South East Asia) for a year or so. Just the level of variety in culture, religion, architecture, geography, levels of wealth and et cetera in and around the region is mind-boggling! \ I want to experience all of it personally :yow:.

6. Grover

Grover New Metal Member

USA, Canada, France, Denmark, Belgiu, Spain, Portugal, Ukraine.

7. 616

616 Member

if you ran out of things to do in the England, then you were looking in the wrong places...yours sincerely...an Englishman.