Separate names with a comma.
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Discussion in 'Opeth (Archived)' started by terrymx, Oct 27, 2001.
Lol after his face was fused with Chris Crocker he's all serious and shit now.
one thing: confidence
What Kenneth said with a splash of Braigh's, end thread.
Then you'd just find yourself with a clone, if you ever found someone like that. Not exactly exciting when you stop to ask "where do you want to go for dinner" but already know the answer. Just like you already know the answer to every question, cause all you have to do is think about what you would want. It's not really an expanding experience. Sure similiarity is good, but not to this degree.
A chocolate dick that ejaculates money.
Yeah, that, too.
I think I replied similarly to that thread. Your 4 C's, while a few are on the right track, are still generalizing statements that are, from the male point of view, only a guess. Applying a "one answer fits all" to this question is setting oneself up for a poor relationship through lack of communication.
even attempting to answer this question means you're pretty dumb
if all women wanted the same thing, we'd know by now
You know how grandma's are about Denzel Washington, all they want is a black man with a really huge dick.
(quote from Grandma's Kisses on Youtube)
Because I was young and enjoyed being one of the only girls on this forum and liked being flirty and getting attention and....blargh. Plus, message boards were a newish thing, so every question, no matter how rhetorical, was answered in earnest. Which was cool at times, because it meant we used to have real conversations on this board; but it also makes me cringe sometimes to read posts I wrote that now seem obvious and not worth the effort.
In answer to the OP, firstly someone who can spell "what".
qhat are you talking about?
As a female I look for intelligence, sensitivity (enough not be a rude jerk) honesty, kindness, and a sense of humour. I love a "deep thinker". And a general feeling of security is a must too.
Arrogance & big ego's are two things I can definitely do without.
Of course everyone is different. So long as you get along with the other person, in ways where you can compliment each other and pick each other up when down, then that's all that matters.
I know what you mean!
You know, women aren't half as complicated as you all think we are. My personal list of requirements has been edited down over the years in direct proportion to what men can give...and it's really quite simple.
1. I love you, but can you please clean your own pubes from the bathtub once you've used it?
2. When sms's between us are free, could you send me a sweet one every now and then so I know I cross your mind? DOesn't have to be every 5 minutes, but every now and then, it would be nice.
3. If I'm supposed to be your queen, make me feel like one. That means that when you organise a drinking session with your buddies, ask me if I want to join. The option would be nice, and it would also indicate whether I'm making dinner for 1, 2 or all of your buddies.
4. My music taste is as valid as yours. Doesn't mean we necessarily like the same things, but just because you have gonads doesn't mean what I like is of no consequence, so you can keep your poo-pooing.
5. If you spill coffee everywhere, wipe it up. You wipe your ass, don't you?
6. Speaking of ass, I don't mind whether the toilet seat it up or down, but if it's wet, wipe the fucken thing, mmk?
7. Surprise me every once in a while. Drag me unexpectedly off into your cave or whatever, instead of watching tv.
There's more, but I'm rather obviously inebriated, adn this is all I can think of.
im sorry but...inebrated dosent appear on urbandictionary.
and id rather not go on that normal dictionary cuz it brigns me bad memories of my english teacher.
Hell yeah, woemn love that caveman stuff.
It means "drunk". Surprisingly those requirements are quite reasonable. I wonder if we asked the question,
"qhat do men want?" I would assume to illustrate that by the diversity of replies, the same conclusions I drew above would still hold - there is no one answer.