This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

What is up in Demon Land

Discussion in 'Shadow Demon' started by tbhride, Apr 26, 2006.

1. tbhride

tbhride I killed Kenny

Sheesh this place is quieter than..... quieter than some cool metaphor that I can not think of at the moment.

So how goes things? The new album still coming along well? Hey Gallagher, have you gotten your new amp yet?

???????

2. DoomsdayZach

DoomsdayZach The Professor was right

WHEN THE OCEANS RIIIISSSEEE... AND THUNDER CAAAAALLS

3. Darkspyre

Darkspyre Member

I think we have two songs left to record drums for which we should hopefully get to by the end of next week. Then James and I will be starting the rhythm guitars and bass tracks in a couple weeks.

Ryan DID indeed buy his new amp, which is being shipped as we speak. Ryan just left to Hawaii though on vacation, so James and I will get to play with it before he does (it's being shipped to James' house), heheh.

Here is a picture of the amp head:

[​IMG]

A 2004 Splawn Pro Mod Amp with KT88 output tubes.

When Ryan gets back in a couple weeks, he will be plugging that sucker into a few of our cabs and probably taking it around to a few stores to try it with some others to see what fits it best.