This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

1. Just a heads up... In the next week or two we will be making some major upgrades to the site to bring the software and server fully up to date. While the upgrade happens the site will be offline for the day. There will be some quirkiness after the upgrade, but we'll get it all sorted out.
    Dismiss Notice

What's everyones favourite Australian bands?

Discussion in 'LORD' started by Aussie_Metalchild, Feb 23, 2009.

1. Bloopy

Bloopy Active Member

Best Aussie band I saw play last year was Lucifungus. Haven't quite gotten hooked on their recordings yet, but they just put out this release:

2. Winmar

Winmar Pillock of society

A guy in that band gave me a copy of a demo of theirs a little while back. I should go check them out if they play locally.

I've been listening to the new Alarum in the last few days. It's bloody good! What I like these days is how good the production of Australian releases has become.

3. Winmar

I've been listening to Remains a lot since I picked up their CD at a show recently. It's the band of the old Blood Duster vocalist.

4. Winmar

Another death grind band I saw recently was 12Gauge Rampage. They played a killer set in a small room at Canberra Metal Fest, which was well suited to a band like that.