This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Who are you most excited to see on this voyage??

Discussion in 'Triton Power Cruise' started by TX Metal Cowboy, Jul 28, 2009.

1. TexasBeth

TexasBeth Yes, that's my daughter

BEAMS WITH MOTHERLY PRIDE. ;)

2. Rick Pierpont

Rick Pierpont Odin's Court Guitar

Its difficult to pick a favorite because so many of my favorites are part of the line up! I mean seriously, Evergrey, JOP, Pagan's Mind, Crimson Glory, Futures End, Eumeria?!??! Good God! I'm just really happy to be able to go! Metal and the Caribbean!?!? Hell yeah!!!!

I can say that I'm looking very forward to seeing a long time friend play live for the first time!!

3. SkiBumMSP

SkiBumMSP Member

Dude!! You are also going on this???!!!???? :kickass:

This is going to be so kick ass! Not only some kick ass metal, but plenty of kick-ass friends as well! Plus that fact that I'll FINALLY get to be on a Bahamas Cruise! Sad to say, but I am actually more excited about this than the damn Lake Tahoe ski trip! :loco:

4. Metal_Camden

Metal_Camden Member

If anyone is attending the Pre Party Seven Kingdoms will be playing. We just finished our new album at Morrisound Studios this past September.

Check them out

www.myspace.com/sevenkingdoms

5. TexasBeth

Camden- let the cat outta bag why don't ya! haha. :OMG:

But I'll confirm this.. Seven Kingdoms and Wicked Waltz will both be on the preparty. As will two other bands!!!

6. Metal_Camden

Metal_Camden Member

!!!!!!!!!!!!aahhhh sorry if i wasn't supposed to say that! lol just trying to promote for it already!

cant wait! :kickass:

7. Miles Neff

Miles Neff Member

I have really huge hopes/suspicions for who the two other bands on the pre-party show will be, if I'm right, I'm giving myself a cookie.

But I'm just looking forward to the whole elongated weekend!

:kickass:

8. TexasBeth

Other two= COMING VERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRY SOON! We're wrapping it up this week. : ) Feel free to openly speculate, I enjoy it.

If the Holiday Inn would ever freaking get me the finalized contract on my room block we'd be set to book rooms for the preparty. Thus far... I wait. I call. I wait. I call. I speak, they say, I wait.

9. FuturesEnd

FuturesEnd Member

We know who ONE of them is! Hahahahahahah!!! AHAHAHHAHAHAH!!! :p

10. Metal_Camden

Metal_Camden Member

lol thats how it goes with most things like this. sadly. now you know if they were metal heads they would be on it pronto!

11. Miles Neff

Miles Neff Member

If there were more metalheads working at hotels, we would get less complaints about our shenanigans Camden lol

Ok, so some open speculations here, my first guess is Aghora, since they're Miami based. Second guess has to go to... well I won't say, because if I'm right, and I'm very sure I am, I don't want to let the cat out of the bag on you again :D

12. TexasBeth

Speculate away- announcements draw VERRRRRRRRRRRRRRY near as do some VERY big surprises. : ) If you're right- then you are. I won't confirm or deny anything- simply saying "that's an interesting theory"

Suffice it to say some EXTREMELY interesting developments in the past 24hrs. Some that ought to have fans quite happy.

Hugs to you 7K guys/gal.
    I'll be in Miami in November... and attending FL PowerFest in Tampa also in Nov. Looking forward to the celebratory beer!

13. Metalchick143

Metalchick143 Merch Girl

hey hey [: surprises?? that sounds great! haha it sounds like it would be great knowing what will go down on this cruise but it's more thrilling and amazing seeing at the time without knowing/expecting what will happen [:

14. Metalhead101

Metalhead101 Merch Goddess

Oh yes, surprises are always good, especially on here! I agree, it's a lot of fun not knowing and guessing what she's got planned next :)

15. fred marshall

fred marshall Member

spill it already :cool:

16. TexasBeth

I can't yet. Had hopes of it, but can't.

17. Metal_Camden

Metal_Camden Member

mwahahah im pretty sure i know the headliner. turns out were gonna do a run with them back up thru GA possibally right after the pre party :)

should be a freakin killer show!

18. Jamie(Wicked Waltz)

Jamie(Wicked Waltz) New Metal Member

Hi everyone....I am excited to be apart of the pre-party...I look forward to meeting everyone and cruisin!...Seven Kingdoms,you guys are awesome...I really like your new tunes.....I know who the headliner is....and all I can say is that no-one will want to miss the pre-party!...Beth,did you secure the venue that we talked about?.....Is that place gonna work out for us?...I hope it works out...That place will be an awesome venue to play.....

19. TexasBeth

Jamie- we'll be finalizing in the days to come- it's requiring some creative planning but it's a badass location. Will call you soon!

20. Metal_Camden

Metal_Camden Member

Beth, i can make you a flyer for the pre party if you would like? just need the info