This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to the Madhouse

Want to help spread the disease my friend? Sign up today!

Who's still around the Board?

Discussion in 'Anthrax' started by timmyc, Jan 29, 2022.

1. timmyc

timmyc Member

Hey people. This is the first time in years I've posted on here.

Long time fan who joined up on the old NFMB back in about 2001 (?).

I kind of stopped visiting here a few years ago when other social media took over, but just posting this to see if anyone's still here!!!

Check in if you visit this thread.... would be interested to see if anyone still visits this board!!!

Cheers, and mosh on!!!!

2. mrthrax

mrthrax riffer madness

the way things are with social media I don't come on here much, nothing ever bloody happens now, nice to hear u still check in from time to time.

timmyc likes this.
  3. YOYOMOSHMAN

YOYOMOSHMAN SouthFrench Mosher!

Nothing replace a good old forum. Too many people on social medias. The threads disappear.
    you can't have real discussions
    Here you can dig and find prehistoric posts.
    Long live to the NFB.

timmyc likes this.
  4. Descendent

Descendent Member

Welcome back! I recently started visiting the forum again after not being on for 9 or so years. You can tell how old my account is by how low resolution my avatar is, lol. To be honest, I stopped following Anthrax when Joey rejoined. I still consider them to be my all-time favorite, but I was also an original "reunion basher" in '05. I started listening to them when "Sound of White Noise" was just released and John Bush's voice was one of the main things that drew me to them. I didn't want to stick around and stink up the board with negative comments about Joey being back.

Anyway, I've gotten really back into Anthrax and SOD lately because I bought a Jackson guitar as a midlife crisis purchase and "March of the SOD" was the first song I wanted to learn. I also learned "Pipeline" on a whim. Speaking of midlife crises, it's wild to think that I joined this board at 21 and I'll be 40 this year. Good to see that the forum and some original members are still around! Hope you're all doing well.

#4 Descendent, Feb 5, 2022
    Last edited: Feb 6, 2022
    Neptune and timmyc like this.
  5. Opeth17

Opeth17 Bill Ward's Red Pants

I was never a poster on this section of UM, but I was/am a regular on RC and I visit GMD now. Y'all should come by and post there. We really need some new blood in RC to get things going again.

timmyc likes this.
  6. Mikey-Bong

Mikey-Bong Member

Just decided out of the blue to take a look at the old board. Hope everyone’s doing ok.