This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Will Sheffield sell out?

Discussion in 'Saxon' started by motorheid, Jan 17, 2007.

1. motorheid

motorheid Member

Being "filmed" anything less than a full house would be sad.
    Anyone know how the tickets are going?

2. valanx

valanx Room of Angel

would be interested to know myself, whats the capacity of the place btw?

3. Fingers

Fingers Member

Mate I believe the Capacity is 2000.

As for ticket sales selling out etc. its hard to know, I just went on aloud.com and got offered row B and on the City Hall site I got offered H and N? To me it looks like there are odd single tickets scattered around but who knows.

NOT LONG NOW ! :kickass:

4. Changes 74

Changes 74 Member

If they are offering Sheff Wednesday fans tickets for £10 its not looking good

5. Gig addiction

Gig addiction Member

Being realistic, theres not much chance this will sell out. (Though it would be great to see them do it).
    Interesting to see how theyre offering tix cheap with connection to the Sheff Wednesday thing. I reckon it would have been a great idea to have sold ALL tickets at a cheaper than usual rate from the off. That way i'm sure they'd have sold more tickets & thus it would look a lot better on the film of the event. (But i bet if they did that it would have been cocked up somehow for all us who bought the "advance" tickets lol)

Looking forward to the show & really hope its a good turn out.