This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Will tad morose manage without Urban?

Discussion in 'Tad Morose' started by NoCc, Jan 13, 2006.

1. NoCc

NoCc New Metal Member

Do you guys think tad morose will manage without urban? personally.. I think they won't find another singer who can match him.. you can compare the situation to lost horizons.. they are still searching for a replacement for Heiman and I don't think they will find any... Daniel heiman(heed, ex-lost horizon), urban breed, Jonny Lindqvist (Nocturnal Rites) and Niklas Isfeldt (dream evil) feels like the "Holy singers" in sweden that hardly can be replaced.. I think Tad morose will loose all it's momentum now and sink their way through the ranks.. just like Falconer did when Blad left the band and the replacement couldn't fill his shoes :/ To bad, I really liked Tad morose.. Oh well, I can always sit at home and jack off to Modus Vivendi :loco: :p

2. JonnyD

JonnyD Chef Metal

I wouldnt worry to much Tad Morose was a Band before Urban came along Granted he brought them to a whole new level .... but I have confidence they will find another singer and will be just fine ...

3. No-Mercy

No-Mercy Feanor

i agree with Johnny D, nearly took words out of my mouth!!

oh, and Niklas and Jonny are both still in NR

4. NoCc

NoCc New Metal Member

Oh I know that they are still in their respective bands... it was just a comparision... IF they would leave their bands what would happend.. Well sure there was a tad morose without urban.. but I haven't even bothered listening to all the albums before urban yet, they don't appeal to me.. they feel boring ;o

5. JonnyD

JonnyD Chef Metal

you should bother listening to them they are quite good!

6. No-Mercy

No-Mercy Feanor

LEEEAAVIING THEE PAAASSTT BEEEHIIINDD!!!

hey man, if you're into tad morose as much as you say its beyond my comprehension level that the others feel boring, dude, take a listen...dont judge a book by its cover!! :headbang:

7. NoCc

NoCc New Metal Member

Well.. the music itself isn't that big of problem on the old records.. but the singer.. he has a good voice... great even.. but I don't like it.. I don't know why, it doesn't fit :/ and for me it's hard to enjoy a band/song if I don't like the singing since I concentrate alot on the vocals when I'm listeningen :p

8. JonnyD

JonnyD Chef Metal

well I reckon we cant force you to like it .... but damn if "Way of History" doesnt rock your world I dont know what will :D

9. Gaunerin

Gaunerin vanquish the pain

As good as Urban was, we -as fans- shouldn't pronounce the band dead before we even know who's going to sing for them in the future.

10. Squeak

Squeak Photo Mistress

Of course they will manage fine without him. The band has been around for a long time, it's not like he was the only person in the band. Urban would not be known to ANYONE outside of Bollnas or maybe Sweden if it hadn't been for TM taking a chance on him. Who's to say there isn't another dude out there that WE don't know about (hence, like Urban was back in the day) that won't be found, added and kick our asses? And contrary to what you might think, they actually have quite a few good prospects at the moment. People just need to be patient with them.

11. JonnyD

JonnyD Chef Metal

I Agree 100%!!! :headbang: :wave:

12. NoCc

NoCc New Metal Member

hehe actually I was listening to exactly that song when I wrote my last post :p

13. JonnyD

JonnyD Chef Metal

Damn! I LOVE that song!!! Krunts Big Heavy Guitar! Krilles Passionate vocals! its my favorite TM song ever :D

14. Bryant

Bryant Mr. Sleepy

There is no doubt Urban has laid some hard shoes to fill, but finding a replacement that is suitable requires work and luck. They won't find an "Urban Jr." but they may find another vocal God to carry them into their next era.

Bryant

15. Walter_Langkowski

Walter_Langkowski Neuroses Facilitator

North of the projects, South of the fudgePackers

Yup. Urban is a fantastic talent but it takes a whole band to make magic. Those guitarists aren't exactly a couple of mopes if you ask me. I think they'll be just fine.

16. No-Mercy

No-Mercy Feanor

yep yep i agree theyll be fine...hell, they better be...i have yet to see them live, and thats not something i can live with forever!

17. MetalRose

MetalRose ProgPower EMT

Shouldn't they change the name of the band to "Morose" now that Tad has left?:tickled: :dopey: :rolleyes:

-Metal

18. No-Mercy

No-Mercy Feanor

well if your gonna get rid of his first name, Tad, might as well get rid of his last name, Morose too right? :p

19. Walter_Langkowski

Walter_Langkowski Neuroses Facilitator

North of the projects, South of the fudgePackers

Some lousy circumstances prevented me to see them in Chicago (though is saw Lefay the night before.) It's too bad I missed them play...

:cry: :cry: :cry:

20. Normando

Walt... stinking shame... They were everything you could imagine and more! They played for over 2 hours. Lefay was great the night before, but not as good as Tad.

I spent some quality time talking to all the guys in Tad Morose. Who would have ever imagined this would occur on US soil? ... they also enjoy playing ice hockey.. just as I do.

They put on an amazing show for us... over 2 hours. Great memories.

Walt... here is a great shot I took of Urban... Now crank up Sword of Retribution and imagine this is Urban singing it to you.
    [​IMG]

Urban's new band Bloodbound looks very odd, but they sound awesome.. I will be buying this disc soon.

I am confident that Krunt and company will find a worthy replacement and keep the string of awesome CDs rolling.