This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

woah! (resurected...lmao)

Discussion in 'Area 54 (CLOSED)' started by Thespawned, Jan 26, 2002.

1. Thespawned

Thespawned Total Area 54 Metalhead!

woo hoo!!

one of the forum members on HMAS got sooo fed up of me always going on about Area 54 he went out and baught NVS a few days ago.....and he fucking loves it!!!

looks like i have made yet another convert!!!!! :) goodgood! :)

2. madgirl

madgirl Real World's Mad Girl

Munkay land, notts, with the lovely hubbie himself
    it seems i trained u well! lol

the autistic kid i teach is way obsessed
    anytime we are doing maths, if a number is like 152 he automatically says 15 4!!!!!!!!!!!!!! heheheheheheh

Also his mum an dad bought the cd off me for xmas for him. they been listening to it in the car and now his mum just told me that she thinks its good and better than most stuff in the charts! roflmao!!!!!! yay - shes not a metaller or anything - but she still knows where its at.

as my flatmates say - MAdgirl - Converting the posh people of HAmpton ! lol