This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Would you all watch my 8th short film, please?

Discussion in 'ProgPower USA Lounge' started by SwordLord, Nov 19, 2014.

1. SwordLord

SwordLord Attack!

Hi all,

For those of you who do not know this, I am actually an amateur film-maker and I just completed my 8th short film this past summer. I have finally completed the editing on the "final cut" of the film and I am submitting it here for your viewing pleasure.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rq2Q2DdjIKs

I would be grateful if you watch the movie and post constructive feedback. The film is only 14 minutes long.

Many thanks!
    Nathan

2. Palabra de Dios

Palabra de Dios Heavy Metal Weatherman

Had a really heart-felt message that I knew reflected a religious view that wasn't delivered in a preachy way. The argument scene in the kitchen in the middle of the film was really well-acted, especially the woman playing the mother. Well done, sir.

3. SwordLord

SwordLord Attack!

This is a very interesting review - although I am a man of faith, I actually did not have that agenda while making this film. I have long lived by the quote by Charles Dickens which appears at the end of the film and I wanted to make a movie that reflected that. The adoption theme seemed a natural route to go.

Thank you very much for taking the time to watch it and comment. I am very glad you enjoyed it!

4. Mardoch

Mardoch Defender of the Universe

As a parent of a wee one we were told wasn't possible, that was potent stuff.