This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

www.extremedrumming.net

Discussion in 'Woods of Ypres' started by David Gold, May 10, 2006.

1. David Gold

David Gold Son of the Darkest Blues

For drummers and fans of extreme drumming, check this out...

http://www.extremedrumming.net/

From the Forums...

"Ask HellHammer" (yes, THE Hellhammer!)

and

"Ask Asgeir" (as in Asgeir Mickelson of Borknagar, Spiral Achitect and the Ihsahn solo album)

I think this is really exciting because I've always been a big Borknagar fan and Asgeir is probably my favourite metal drummer out there. As far as I know, Asgeir plays drums in various bands and projects as well as he played bass on the last Borknagar album, plays guitar in a few solo projects, owns a studio and has recorded such projects as the newest Solefald album, does some album cover and layout design, some website design, etc...etc... So anyway, he's a really talented, knowledgeable and (surprisingly) modest guy and thats a great combination for someone with a Q&A forum like this!

Go check out those forums, maybe ask the guys some questions! :) + If you donate $20 to the site, they'll hook you up with an "ExtremeDrumming.net" T-shirt.

2. addae

addae Member

...i totally agree about Asgeir...a nice and very talented man...

3. sdmf2

sdmf2 Member

sounds cool man. I play drums myself but no where near as good as anyone on that site.