This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

yeaaaaa!!!

Discussion in 'Area 54 (CLOSED)' started by Thespawned, Jan 31, 2002.

1. Thespawned

Thespawned Total Area 54 Metalhead!

i got my first tattoo done 2day. its an inverted pentagram on the top of my right arm, and it looks fucking amazing!!!!!

much pain thou, haha, it was pretty bad getting it done (more painful then i thought it would be....)

however, i didnt pass out or anything, so i guess it couldnt have been that bad.

i will be getting some pictures taken soon, and those will be posted asap! :)

:):):)

2. Tony

Tony Englands Last Bolshie

Ahh good! Finally, a man who is man enough to admit having youre skin broke hurts! Hope its come out cool mate.

3. madgirl

madgirl Real World's Mad Girl

Munkay land, notts, with the lovely hubbie himself
    when i got mine done the guy was like welcome to the club and shook my hand!

way cool....

i thought the pain kind of made it worth it- like it meant something - more than just walking into a shop and thinking oh i like that think that i can just pick up and pay for- i actually had to get the design made for me, make it right and suffer to get it there for good yayy!...

next one im headed for is a scorpion.

when i graduate im getting the japenese sign for teacher done on my leg- eek thats 6 mths. i have a policy that anything i get tattooed has to have a real important meaning that isnt going to change ( so no names of a fave band! sorry 54 lol) . and other than the japenese sign, i intend all my designs to be done by very good friends- but not other halves though.

that way i will never regret them!

Whens ur next one andy ? lol

4. Thespawned

Thespawned Total Area 54 Metalhead!

a few months cath, im getting a tribal design around my pentagram, and then im getting some stuff on my left arm as well!!

5. madgirl

madgirl Real World's Mad Girl

Munkay land, notts, with the lovely hubbie himself
    way cooollll......

im actually looking forward to graduation - ive been waiting four years for the teacher thing..... after 4 yrs pain .. a little bit more - lol