This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

you fucking TOOL!

Discussion in 'RC' started by unhinged, Apr 7, 2006.

1. MFJ

MFJ Marksveldt

Hahaha probably! If I were a real American, I would send them an e-mail and question the legality of this whole thing and maybe it would frighten them enough to let me keep my ticket. Whatever, it's not worth my time.

2. NAD

NAD What A Horrible Night To Have A Curse

Man, that sucks. Did you at least get the hummer?

3. MFJ

MFJ Marksveldt

No, unfortunately not- but I have a feeling that things will work out just fine.

4. Reign in Acai

Reign in Acai Gnats before thy gums

So the only one getting his dick sucked is Maynard? That blows.

5. MFJ

MFJ Marksveldt

Update:

It's not worth explaining how I persuaded them, but they ultimately let me keep my VIP tickets. They were shockingly cool and understanding about the situation. Luckily, the seats alone were worth the money. The VIP stuff was pretty much bullshit. You just wait in various lines which corral you towards the merch table. You then get to watch the band (minus Maynard) perform one song during their soundcheck, and afterwards they come up to the railing and fist bump a few people on their way out. Now you have like 4 hours to burn before the show, but there's a VIP lounge with unlimited food (it was actually pretty decent).

The show itself was amazing, probably the best I've ever seen. They were incredibly tight and the sound was pristine. Great set list and great seats. We were in the third row right in front of Justin. That was a blessing because Adam Jones is basically a statue while he's playing. Maynard was on our side for most of the songs so that was an added bonus.

So overall, the entire tour is a hideous money-grab, but I don't regret dropping the money. My wife had a great time and the show was surprisingly good. We saw them in 2012 and it was just kind of "meh", very low energy. It was totally different this time... they were completely on fire. Being that close was a great experience because you are pretty much interacting with them. Justin is great about making eye contact with audience and feeding off of everyone's energy. Two thumbs up.

NAD, Reign in Acai and Krilons Resa like this.