This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

YOU MUST HEAR Divina Enema

Discussion in 'Russian Metal Scene' started by Morningrise, Aug 29, 2002.

1. Morningrise

Morningrise ...I am just thin air...

I don't know why I never posted this before, but here goes.
    Divina Enema is a band from Belarus I have been listening to for about a year, and immediately their album became one of my top of all time. It has not had very much distribution at all, though is one of the most unique listens I have ever had. They have one full length release called At the Conclave which I believe can be bought from www.theendrecords.com for 7 American Dollars. I don't want to give a big review of it, because it really has to be heard, but it is most comparable to Arcturus- La Masquerade Infernale, but in my opinion better.
    www.mp3.com/DivinaEnema for sounds... If you must know I would recommend the songs Nightmare and Handful of Hay.

2. Morningrise

Morningrise ...I am just thin air...

That was just self released wasn't it? I unfortunately can't get a copy of it, but have heard about it... I don't remember the title being just "Shine" though, wasn't it something longer?

3. ColdDarkNord

ColdDarkNord www.vicrecords.com