This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

You Tube Videos

Discussion in 'Chris Broderick' started by CelticWarrior, Aug 21, 2006.

1. CelticWarrior

CelticWarrior New Metal Member

Hello All,

I was looking around YouTube just wasting time, when I came across a couple of videos by Chris Broderick - one was a "Betcha You Can't play This" that apparently wasn't used by Guitar World, the other was a "String Skipping Demo". Now, immediately after seeing those videos I went searching for the tab, but couldn't find the tab for these 2 videos anywhere on Mr Broderick's site :cry:.

So would someone please, please, point me to where I can download the tab for these examples?

Thankyou and Regards,
    CelticWarrior

2. MetalSteph

MetalSteph Member

Chris posted the tab to the one Guitar World didn't use in another thread, but here it is. I also saw on YouTube that someone posted the two videos that were used in Guitar World's Oct. 2006 issue: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jtsHNGSeJ-w

[​IMG]

3. Zac

Zac Videodrome

I can play that with one hand. And yes, I know it's a two-handed tapping piece.

4. Chris_Broderick

AHAHAHAHAH!!!!

5. CelticWarrior

Thank you MetalSteph for posting that tab that will give me something to work on for some time - a very long time.

And Zac can you play it up to speed with one hand??

Now has anyone worked out the tab for the "String Skipping Demo" as of yet? I think that would really help my technique.

Thankyou and Regards,
    CelticWarrior.

6. Chris_Broderick

Hey CelticWarrior,

I haven't done the tabs to that yet, because I wanted to realease it on my instructional DVD, but we'll see I might just go ahead and release it.

Chris.

7. CelticWarrior

Oh sorry Mr Broderick, I didn't know you were planning to release an Instructional DVD :). Are you going to release it through "Shred Academy" or "Chops from Hell"? And when do you plan to release it?

Regards,
    CelticWarrior.