Separate names with a comma.
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Discussion in 'Dark Tranquillity' started by Tritonus, May 4, 2006.
Didn't you? Or maybe that was KC...
Not you too!!!!!
I's starting to feel very lonely, depressed and sick!
The world is cold, and we all gona die.
Everything is a lie.
Let's save the world!
Ok, here I go.
1. My wife Tanya
2. My wife Tanya
3. My dog Gaia
4. Music (as such, but mostly good death metal and grind core)
6. Nine-pin bowling
9. The death metal family here in Trenčín
1. Of Chaos and Eternal Night EP
2. The Gallery
5. Nether Novas
6. That little ditty in My Faeryland Forgotten
7. Lyrics of Skywards
8. Emptier Still
9. DT forum
10. The final blast part of Scythe, Rage and Roses
How? It's infected by kisses and springfeelings and couples falling in love and not to speak of love and hugging and hearts and OMG!!!!!!! :zombie: :zombie:
I don't think there's any space left for feelings in the world of ham wallets and pogo sticks, so, all that spermotoxicosis and love talk is just blather of overly hormonized youngsters, who's first sexual experience was with their pet gerbil :Smug:
This place needs some shake up with vigorous masturbation anyway... since mind-fucking became a new fashion, it's nothing new.
My eleventh favourite thing is definately masturbatioooon anyway...
... although that sort of goes hand in hand with the snuff movieeees. oooof.
Still don't get how the world is goin' to be saved
You clearly weren't listening when I said *cums everywhere*.
No, what's that?
Sorry, I'm from Sweden
Hey, Kingu, masturbation comes by default at position #0 (zero). Shame you put it only at number 11... Britts...
yeah, that's another planet, right
Yeah we have like mamoots and stuff, and not to speak of the heffaclumps and the jelopards. We have our own letters too.... Like Å Ä Ö.... Cool huh? A lot of old people in Sweden have blue hair and some don't have any hair at all. When you turn 10 in Sweden you get a gold bracelet and when you turn 18 you get to buy cigarettes, but not wine, cause that's more than 3.5 %..... In Sweden we also have something called gymnasiet. I don't have time to tell about that, but I can tell you that it's a place where you learn stuff, such as swiming and speaking french.
I forgot to add:
11. Watching the DT forum drama unfold with its apparently-random-ass sprees of completely-absurd conversations film critics would call 'comedy'.
Maybe in your corrupt godless society!!
things I like about DT
4. The thought of them sunbathing on a beach in Grancanaria, and after 15 minutes pealing due to sunburn on their unaccustomed to heats above -13 skin.
5. "we are the out stretched fingers... that seize and hold the wind!" *daga-daga daga-daga daga-daga da da daga-daga daga-daga digu dagu digu diga*
says the one who once was with someone named big ilaria.
1. feeling physically well
2. feeling mentally upbeat
3. being understood
5. good music
6. good wine and other alcoholic drinks
Vegetarianism (as in no meat, do eat fish and chicken)
Walking for exercise
Seeing Them play live
KC, care to explain?
Fish and chicken is fucking meat!
^No, it's just plain meat.
No. It's poultry and... fish!
And vegetarians aren't fucking animals who eat grass.
Vegans and sumo are gastronomical disorders. It's a fact.
Cuz I said so.