A question for Glenn.

vtravi

New Metal Member
Nov 5, 2002
Brimfield, ma usa
Visit site
Hi Glenn, I was just wondering if you ever though about having ProgPower tour around the USA. I don't know if this is even realistic but I thought I would ask. Regardless I will be in Altanta this year.

I'm not answering for Glenn, but in my opinion, that would seem like a logistical nightmare although it would be pretty cool. Then again, it would not draw as well since the show would not attract people from all over as the tour would bring the show closer to everyone's home-town thus diminshing the aura surrounding this special event.

nightwish58 said:
I'm not answering for Glenn, but in my opinion, that would seem like a logistical nightmare although it would be pretty cool. Then again, it would not draw as well since the show would not attract people from all over as the tour would bring the show closer to everyone's home-town thus diminshing the aura surrounding this special event.

i totally agree

Ditto. It's easier if people go to the event rather than the event going to them, like a traveling circus. It's possible but like you said, it would be a logistical nightmare to manage.