Among The Living Deluxe Edition in UK?

daveys1313

New Metal Member
Mar 14, 2006
Does anyone know if its going to come out over here? The Donington and Oidivnikufesin sountrack cd is listed on all websites but not the ATL Deluxe Edition.

Any ideas people?

Anyone seen this?
[ame]http://www.amazon.com/Caught-Mosh-BBC-Live-Concert/dp/B000LAZDE2/ref=pd_bxgy_m_img_b[/ame]

Just realised that Disc 2 on the ATL Remaster is NFV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

aliasp - I've been hounding JBs in the city to see when its coming in - they said it gets released on Nov 10 so anytime after that. Will let you know if I see it or if you do first - give me the heads up where it is. Very keen to get this (although pissed that I spent $35 on NFV DVD only a few months ago from Muses). Them the breaks.

Yer I nearly got that DVD but now I will be regularly visiting JB's or Muses after Nov 10.

Can't wait.

I too will be looking out for this at JB's here in Melbourne... I still have my NFV on VHS, so It will be good to have it on DVD :kickass:

Hopefully they've done that DVD properly...removed those "funny" clips between the songs...and added the missing ones like Sabbath Bloody Sabbath...

T:)

Hopefully they've done that DVD properly...removed those "funny" clips between the songs...and added the missing ones like Sabbath Bloody Sabbath...

Why would you want those clips removed??? That's classic 80s Anthrax fottage right there.

"That's the heavy metal way of blowing your nose..... hang on a second" ....... pppffffff!!!!!! :lol:

They are sort of "disturbing" the "concert feeling"...those can be added as extras or something like that...plus I'd rather have full concert - a couple of extra songs - than those clips...

No way. Leave it as is. It's brilliant. Those outtakes are fantastic.

`We're Pirates!!!'

But I do agree about adding some extras would be nice.

NFV is still to this day for me the definitive Anthrax Live performance (and I loved MoMD too).

I havent bought any cd's in years--yes I download but this is one I will def. will be a first day buyer. Can't wait to hear the alternative Indians and Imitation takes