Angra update

Harvester

The Promoter
Sep 16, 2001
www.progpowerusa.com
I have been informed of two things as of tonight:

1. ProgPower USA will be the exclusive U.S. show for Angra in 2005.

2. The band will be departing on Saturday morning.

cheers,

Glenn H.

Harvester said:
I have been informed of two things as of tonight:

1. ProgPower USA will be the exclusive U.S. show for Angra in 2005.

2. The band will be departing on Saturday morning.

cheers,

Glenn H.

Well...

1. That's very cool...

2. It's our job to make sure they are very hung over and sleep-deprived upon boarding their flight...

Muuuaaahahaha! (evil laugh!)

Seriously...all the more reason they should show up on Wednesday and party with us like madmen...!!!

Rock on!

Makes me feel special knowing that I'll be at their only US show this year...

And the ones that can't make it? Oh well... I guess you're not seeing Angra this year HAHAHAHAHAHAHA (evil laugh)....

Saturday morning? That sucks. I hope they do not shorten there set because of that. But they will be at the pre-party show?

Keep Rockin'!:headbang:
saMetal

Metropolis Part 2 said:
Well, that sucks for me. I didn't buy a ticket yet (DUH, CAUSE ITS SOLD OUT!) Now I'm going to miss Angra, but hey I get to see Stratovarius and Gigantour.

dude, tickets do show up for sale on threads, and also Ebay. Plenty of people aren't able to make it..especially last year with the stupid hurrican. Yes I called the hurrican stupid...why? Because he tried to destroy Metal but he could not..MUAHAHAHAHHAHA

As happy as I am to be one of a handful of people in this country to be seeing Angra this year, it's disappointing that they can't seem to get a decent tour going here. They deserve a much bigger following here than what they get. After such horrible turnouts at their last shows here, however, I can't blame them for not wanting to take another risk like that.

Stay metal. Never rust.
Met-Al

Angra's tour after ProgPower III was poorly promoted. Hell, I didn't even know it was coming through town until a few days before the show, and by then I couldn't get out of work.

Angra would do extremely well on tour in the US, if they could promote their tour as well as, for example, Blind Guardian/Symphony X did. They sold out many shows on their tour, including several 1000+ capacity venues.