Avantasia-Angel Of Babylon (defective batch of discs??)

labrekk

Jul 16, 2002
Canada
Visit site
Anyone noticed a problem at the end of the 1st track of AVANTASIA-Angel Of Babylon? The beginning of track #2 starts at 9:31 of Stargazers, and then repeats itself as normal. The same thing happens later on the disc when track #10 starts at 4:46 of track #9 and then repeats itself as supposed. That sucks. My copy is from Scarecrow Records/Nuclear Blast SC0551.

It's not really encouraging to go and buy the real thing when your CD-R made from MP3s plays flawlessly and the real CD has a defect (not even one bug, but two!!)...

Is it a whole batch of CDs that is defective? It's surely not just mine...

Let me know.

Guillaume

Do you have both Scarecrow Rec. versions, or yours is Nuclear Blast? Cause it seems that the AoB disc from the Scarerow double deluxe set is fine, but mine was bought individually....
Mine is a Nuclear Blast double deluxe edition. My brother's is slightly different in terms of the packaging. I only looked at it once but his packaging is much lower quality than mine. Mine has a hard slipcase and the discs and book are hard back digibooks. The version he has contains both albums also but is in a softer cardboard slipcase with "soft" digipaks.