Behind the Suit and Tie: A Look Inside the Metal Recording Industry

This looks very interesting. I'm kind of confused on if they plan on releasing it in a dvd format or just online. I don't see any information on stuff like that.

I heard about this a few months ago when it was mentioned on Blabbermouth. I'm hoping that they focus on all aspects of what it's like trying to run a business in this industry.

Just learned about this today when they sent me a friend request on myspace this morning. Here's their page. I'd really like to see this, but am also confused on how they plan to release this.

Just learned about this today when they sent me a friend request on myspace this morning. Here's their page. I'd really like to see this, but am also confused on how they plan to release this.

What she said. Furthermore, I think it is MOSTLY about the affect of downloading on the industry.

behind the suit and tie said:
For many years now there has been a lot of bad blood shed throughout the METAL recording industry, and it's time we separate fact from fiction. "Behind the Suit and Tie" pulls no punches and features some of the prime movers in the heavy metal music industry. We draw back the veil and mystique surrounding ‘the music biz’ and address tough questions about the industry itself, how it’s run and where labels see their role in the digital future.

"Behind the Suit and Tie" also showcases the truth of how the music industry is being affected by the downward spiral of hard CD sales and how new and up and coming artists must learn to adjust to these changing times.