Bestbreeder From 1997 to 2000 and Bodom covers

JDizzle

New Metal Member
May 11, 2008
Just saw these albums on Amazon, and am temted to buy them... Does anyone have either of the albums and are they worth getting? I would buy them in a store, but like I said... I doubt they have them around here

Sorry if i'm a Bodom fanboy.

Just saw these albums on Amazon, and am temted to buy them... Does anyone have either of the albums and are they worth getting? I would buy them in a store, but like I said... I doubt they have them around here

don't do eeeet!

Bestbreeder
is something like a "greatest hits" album which was released by their former japanese promoter label (Toys Factory) in asia only. Toys Factory wanted to earn as much as money as possible from the band before their contract was over. So they released this album even though the band didn't choose the track list. As far as I know they didn't even want the album to be release but that's music business.
The only unreleased song on it is the "rebel yell" cover they did after alexander had left the band and roope wasn't in the band.
More information

The Bodom Cover Album
is not an official album of them. It's a compilation of all the covers they recorded and released over the years which is available over file sharing. If someone sells a CD of it it's 100% a illegal fake.