BLESSED BY A BROKEN HEART: Shut Up and Rock!

Aug 14, 2008
http://www.revolvermag.com/news/ble...ylor-of-maylene-and-the-sons-of-disaster.html

As my favorite blogger in the history of the internet, Seargeant D says, being ahead of your time is shitty business and probably the worst thing you can do for your band! Blessed By A Broken Heart has been doing the retro glam with a modern twist stuff way before these other posers were doing it, but have yet to catch a real break! That sucks! They have a new CD that comes out in a couple weeks and premiered a new track in Revolver and if you ask me, alot of you gusy will love this as much as I do!

Other wise, the no fun club is that way ------->

What posers are out there like BBABH? I haven't seen too many kids lining up to be the next Stryper or Holy Soldier. hahaha, yeah i am picking on their love of Jesus a bit. But their album for Century Media was fun.

I have the 'Pedal To The Metal' album, and while it was fun for a while, it really doesn't hold up today.

I liked that album alot! It was retarded infectious. I think that their main downfall honestly is that they got too Christy for their own good. Now, no offense to any Christianbros here, but I just feel like only touring with other Christian bands, etc is not a recipe for good business!

Yeah, but no Christian band has ever flubbed a message before like they did. "License to Sin" probably says exactly the opposite of what they intended to say.

Yeah, but no Christian band has ever flubbed a message before like they did. "License to Sin" probably says exactly the opposite of what they intended to say.

What? How exactly is it a "flubbed message"? It's clearly a song about how good Christians don't hang with Satan. He specifically says "I won't let you fall away from Him." How exactly is that an anti Christian message? I'm a devout Atheist, borderline anti-theist and I figured this out pretty clearly. For shame!!!

I liked that album alot! It was retarded infectious. I think that their main downfall honestly is that they got too Christy for their own good. Now, no offense to any Christianbros here, but I just feel like only touring with other Christian bands, etc is not a recipe for good business!

They're not that Christian lyricwise, at least not as far as I've gathered.

scream-the-prayer.jpg