Bob! you're wanted on line 7.

masterworks

Mar 26, 2009
Frederick, md
RRRiinnnggggg....
RRRiiinnnggggg....
Hello?
Yes, mr. Ricco? this is Janis Noreaster; you might know me by my maiden name, Alberta Clipper
what?
Mr. Ricco, we have a delivery for you this afternoon
I was drunk when I bought that...
.Mr. Ricco its a little late for that
my wife's gonna kill me
Mr. Ricco, we don't need a signature. This is just a courtesy call to let you know
I really don't want it; it will disrupt my cd allowance!
Have a nice day, Mr. Ricco

now you know who's to blame
:devil: Frederick snowblower

What in Gods Name are you talking about:loco: My Last name is (Ricci) not Ricco??I dont have allowences >>. When I get Paid I automatically take out $200.00 a paycheck for cds....If I dont use it It gos into savings ...So thats $400.00 dollars a month....( Sometimes I dont use it all & sometimes I get pretty close)................Im not whipped..... I pay my bills wife pays hers......( house is paid off & no car payments on 3 cars.....& now the solar panels are even paying off.....)With all my 401K s & properties & Rents coming in & investment & Stocks & packages I rolled over from my years with AT&T and Metlife Im fine.....( hey Maybe Ill buy Ken out)

Bob, where'd you put your snow shovel?

and who said this was about you?
too much Starbucks!

:devil:lets go do ft. detrick
got a hot rod Lincoln snowblower

I dont like Starbucks ( too Strong)

And I have a contracter to Cut my Grass & do my Snow Blowing & shoveling..The days of me breaking my butt shoveling are long over......:D

you know, I had surgery this last October on my right knee medial meniscus, and rehab hard so that I would be ready to shovel snow with my son. Could I afford to have someone else do it? Should I after having triple bypass, have someone else do it. Sure I could; but I would miss the companionship of my neighbors as we all pitch together to help each other out.
And money can't buy that.

end of sermon

mw

you know, I had surgery this last October on my right knee medial meniscus, and rehab hard so that I would be ready to shovel snow with my son. Could I afford to have someone else do it? Should I after having triple bypass, have someone else do it. Sure I could; but I would miss the companionship of my neighbors as we all pitch together to help each other out.

end of sermon

mw

fractured meniscus?

what kind of rehab exercises are you doing? I had surgery a while back and I've never felt 100%

end of sermon

mw

Oh well If I dont like my Neighbors ,Ill Just Buy new ones.....:D:wave::loco::Spin::D

fractured meniscus?

what kind of rehab exercises are you doing? I had surgery a while back and I've never felt 100%
Not fractured; torn[for the second time in fifteen years]
like if you twist your knee walking on an iced over deck, to see if the smoker cooking ok:
mea culpa, but that anniversary isn't for another two months-03/23?
shopping here over the years is like one big crazy family
and I'm NOT pointing fingers.

mw

Actually I had a ruptured patella tendon. In other words they had to reattach my kneecap. My surgeon's comment "It looked like a hand grenade went off inside your knee".

March 9th was the date of the incident I believe.