Can someone help me with Gamma Ray

I have Blast from the Past from them,its a greatest hits and it gives you there full range,got it for the price of one cd also,at media play if that helps you.

They were formed in 1990 by Kai Hanson from Helloween. Also Included Ralf Schepers who is now in Primal Fear on vocals.
my favorite album is 'Insanity and Genius'
listen to my metal radio show on www.newrock907.com click o'on air', our screen name is newrock907 request some of it...

Originally posted by DAVETHEMETALGUY

my favorite album is 'Insanity and Genius'

I'm with Dave here....
Absolulty, hands-down my favorite Gamma Ray as well!!!!

Hey Adam...try and get the "Blast From The Past" 2 CD set...this is a real good place to start. otherwise start with "Insanity & Genius" and work your way through the rest of the albums.

Dustin

I guess you already have a GOOD idea on them now already... i go with SOMEWHERE OUT IN SPACE as my fan song... but if you realy wanna know them, Blast From the Past 2-CD album.

Also, visit my fansite :lol:

www.geocities.com/gammarayfan

i'm a fan of these guys and they've realy got something special (besides Kai, he's special... not that others arent, all rock!!)

ENJOY YOUR GAMMA RAY eXPeriece...

Do yourself a big favor and pick up 'Blast From the Past'. It contains tracks from ALL the albums of Gamma Ray and will give you a good idea of what they are all about. It's a 2 CD album to boot so DO IT! :)