Charlie would be proud..

remington69

Music + Science = Sexy
Feb 7, 2003
NW Chicago 'burbs
www.livejournal.com
Behold the wall in our office at home!!! My husband has almost every Simpsons figure (except for a few Toys R Us exclusives and the mail-in Stone Cutter figures). Our house is also filled with various statues, busts, and Marvel Legends figures.
We're such geeks!

Picture012.jpg

man....love the stay puft statue...where u get it???? let me know...i may even sell up my twilight frodo figure for it

cool stuff for sure. seems like you have a really cool home. hey what's up with our white sox. they win 7 in a row then loose 3 in a row. they either score 10 runs or 1 run. this is gonna be trouble in the post season. we need to hear some more "you can put it on the board yes!" or the pitching needs to get it together on a regular basis.

remington69 said:
Behold the wall in our office at home!!! My husband has almost every Simpsons figure (except for a few Toys R Us exclusives and the mail-in Stone Cutter figures). Our house is also filled with various statues, busts, and Marvel Legends figures.
We're such geeks!

Picture012.jpg

Yes, you are complete geeks...congratulations!

I used to think I was a geek collecting all the shit I collect, but it is nice to know that there are other people out there as obssessed as I am. Cool collection!!!

P.S. Dig the Ghostbuster stuff!!! When I was in Florida back in '94 at Universal Studios, I got my picture taken next to ecto1 and I think that was the highlight of my trip. Great Movie!!!

My son gave me a bunch, so they're on my desk at work plus hot wheels, Army men, cards(digimon, NASCAR) and of course a GO2E's sticker.