Check this one out! (Collins/Wardingham Project)

Not looking good boys. Band wants megabucks for their discs. They must be made out of unobtainium.

Maybe something will change.

I love this album! I actually just wrote up a review for it last week. If you guys are itching for some Planet X (Heavier than Universe) type material - than this is it. The price is definitely steep, though. I actually felt ill for a few days because I spent almost $30 on a CD.:lol:

I wonder why they couldn't work out something cheaper? It would definitely sell more through LaserCD. I love that kind of music and it took me almost a year to discover it. I would imagine there are quite a few others over here in the same situation.

I love this album! I actually just wrote up a review for it last week. If you guys are itching for some Planet X (Heavier than Universe) type material - than this is it. The price is definitely steep, though. I actually felt ill for a few days because I spent almost $30 on a CD.:lol:

I wonder why they couldn't work out something cheaper? It would definitely sell more through LaserCD. I love that kind of music and it took me almost a year to discover it. I would imagine there are quite a few others over here in the same situation.

that's why i posted the question here. i read the review on dprp and i usually go with their recommendations. dprp is one of my favorite sites. i usually go there twice a week (for reviews and the news)

This is not the first time I've run into this type of attitude. The bands don't understand that if I can offer their discs at a reasonable price we'll move a nice amount and expand their fanbase.

Too many bands deserving of attention to waste a moment of thought on it.

No 'type of attitude' coming from this direction. I haven't even said I'm not interested.

Paul

I got the CD yesterday and could only listen to 2 songs. So far it's great. It's heavier and less complex than Planet X, which means that it's more melodical. I listen to the DT/LTE moments in some sections as well. But again, I'm only in to song#2 and I'm liking what I have heard so far.

I'll post a review later on on the LaserCd website (and here as well).

BTW: it's great to hear Collins play like this. I owned his two previous solo albums (which focused on drums) and I didn't like them. I eventually parted ways with both albums. They lacked melody and it was TOO technical. With Bozzio, he doesn't sacrifice technique or melody which is why I enjoy his playing a lot. So it's great to hear Collins in this environment (with Paul's playing)