CIRCUS MAXIMUS: Havoc In Oslo CD/DVD

KingsGene

God of Thunder
Apr 1, 2005
near KC
www.kingsofthenight.com
CIRCUS MAXIMUS TO RELEASE HAVOC IN OSLO LIVE CD / DVD IN AUGUST

"...Norwegian prog metallers, Circus Maximus, will release a new live album, Havoc In Oslo, on August 4th. It will be available on 2CD/DVD and 2CD/BluRay...."

circusdvdmay.jpg

Reactions: Kez
It's good to finally have a concert down on disc for us all to see whenever we want......... I'm not sure what the set list will be, but they have us at a disadvantage not putting anything else out before this. For those of us who didn't care for their "poppy" direction, this could go either way - but I definitely need something visual to remember these guys by so I'm in no matter what ........

It's good to finally have a concert down on disc for us all to see whenever we want......... I'm not sure what the set list will be, but they have us at a disadvantage not putting anything else out before this. For those of us who didn't care for their "poppy" direction, this could go either way - but I definitely need something visual to remember these guys by so I'm in no matter what ........
The setlist is available on setlist.fm...suffice to say, fans who prefer the first two albums will not be as excited about the DVD.

The setlist is available on setlist.fm...suffice to say, fans who prefer the first two albums will not be as excited about the DVD.

***You answered my question and sealed my fate -- I checked out the setlist from your link and it is indeed - not exciting for a guy like me who prefers the older material ..... still, I will buy for the reason I stated - to have a momento of their live concert. Thanks for the link ......

Reactions: PureXul