CIVILIZATION ONE: New Album Title Revealed

Chizilla

Oct 2, 2006
Sweden
www.somapala.com
CIVILIZATION ONE, the group featuring vocalist Chitral "Chity" Somapala (highly regarded for his work with AVALON, FIREWIND, FARO, MOONLIGHT AGONY and RED CIRCUIT), guitarist Christian Münzner (ex-NECROPHAGIST, MAJESTY) and bassist Pierre-Emmanuel Pélisson (MALADAPTIVE, ex-HEAVENLY), has set "Calling the Gods" as the title of its sophomore album, tentatively due late 2008/ early 2009.

"We are in the perfect mood with our songwriting and things are coming smooth as silk!" the group writes in a press release. "The album will be produced again by none other than Markus Teske at the Bazement studio in Germany in August 2008. The artwork will be handled by Niall Parkinson from Ireland."

Commented Chity: "This is not going to be a concept album at all! It has enough balls to please the metal/hard rock fans! We are not following any trends, we try our best on this one to get more recognition among today's competition! We keep our feet on the ground!"

CIVILIZATION ONE's current lineup includes newly added second guitarist Björn Daigger (MAJESTY, R:I:p) and drummer Holger Rodammer.

CIVILIZATION ONE recently placed three songs from its debut album, "Revolution Rising", on the band's MySpace http://www.myspace.com/civilizationone. The tracks are "Life of Agony", "The Lost Souls" and "Welcome to Paradise" and many more!

CIVILIZATION ONE is an international musical entity comprised of musicians from Sri Lanka, Italy, France, and Brazil. "Revolution Rising" was produced by the band themselves and recorded at studios in France, Italy, and Germany, with mixing and mastering by Markus Teske (VANDEN PLAS, DOMINICI, SYMPHONY X) at Bazement Studios in Germany. "Revolution Rising" features 10 songs, including "Legends of the Past (Carry On)" and "Time Will Tell".

CIVILIZATION ONE UPCOMING GIGS UPDATE!!!!

09.05.08 GERMANY-Frankfurt/M., „Die Halle" mit Mystic Prophecy

31.05.08 GERMANY-Wuppertal, Börsencrash-Festival with Axxis

18.07.08 GERMANY-Neukirchen, Dong Open Air with Morgana Lefay / Primordial

19.07.08 GERMANY-Alzey-Esselborn, Viron CD-Releaseparty

30.08.08 GERMANY Neuborn Open Air in Worrstadt with Rage

03.10.08 GERMANY-Attendorn/Listerscheid, Dragonslayer Festival with Evidence One, Stormwarrior, Civilization One, The Mystery, Stormage, Perfect Symmetry,The Claymore King Leoric, Ligeia, Messenger, Fatal

31.10.08 FRANCE- St. Martin de Fontenay, Rockalies Festival with Evidence One

22.11.08 GERMANY-Paderborn, Power Of Metal Festival Pt.III

Just got this cd and listened to it for the first time today. I am impressed - vocals are great and the songs are catchy with some interesting guitar parts. Good stuff!

Just got this cd and listened to it for the first time today. I am impressed - vocals are great and the songs are catchy with some interesting guitar parts. Good stuff!

Thanks Connie, I Really Appriciate your positive attitude towards the album! CALLING THE GODS gonna be a Treat For All Kinda Metal Fans!

I loved "Revolution Rising". Chitty's vocals are what make me buy the cds as he is one of my top 10 vocalist.