Cynthesis - DeEvolution now in stock

Are there samples from this other than the one on myspace? I can't seem to find them... Thanks for the help!

Here's what I wrote on the Pm Board:

----------------------------------------------

It's been a while I haven't taken the time to start a thread for a new disc but this one is clearly worth it.

There are elements that are made to work together and this disc clearly demonstrates it. Erik Rosvold and the Tipton Brothers together are a clear proof that the sum of those 3 elements is clearly bigger than taken individually.

The magic found on the first few Zero Hour discs up to Towers is back. Rosvold is certainly in my top 5 best singers. His delivery is so emotional, his tone is pure magic and I love his writing as he's credited for all the lyrics. I certainly prefer his controlled singing over what Chris Salinas gave us. Don't get me wrong, Chris is a talented singer but he was too over the top for ZH and the singing seemed disconnected from the music at times. Here' it's a perfect sinergy.

Now, let's talk about the music. I'd say it's a mellower version of Zero Hour. There's more emphasis on melodies and it's certainly warmer than Towers was. There are some keys here and there to add atmosphere but they're in the background. As usual, the Tipton brothers are incredible. They're so talented it's scary. They can go from totally smooth to incredibly hectic and it feels effortless. The song Divided Day is a perfect example of that. This is the one song that I still have some difficulty digesting since it's just a crazy song going from smooth to thick and busy. Rosvold will sing over this craziness in a totally melodic way. You will also get some dreamy songs like Shallow World and some groovy moments with Edifice Grin. I haven't talked about the drumming yet but Sean Flanagan is certainly up to the task. His drumming can be insane at times and subtle when needed. He's a great addition to those guys. Add a clear and powerful production and you got a close to perfect disc.

Basically, what I'm trying to say is that I just love this disc and it shot from the first song to my #1 spot and I'm sure it'll stay there or close until the end of the year. If you like melodies, heaviness, atmosphere, awesome playing and singing, this is your ticket. A must for any fan of progmetal!!!

Steve