DARK TRANQUILITY: Endtime Signals

KingsGene

God of Thunder
Apr 1, 2005
near KC
www.kingsofthenight.com

DARK TRANQUILLITY To Release Endtime Signals Album In August; "The Last Imagination" Visualizer Streaming

"...Hailing from Gothenburg, iconic melodic death metal pioneers, Dark Tranquillity, are thrilled to ring in a new chapter of their musical journey: The band has finished its thirteenth studio album, Endtime Signals. The album will be released on August 16 via Century Media Records.

In addition, the band provides a sneak peek into the album's thematic depth with the release of the first single, "The Last Imagination", which offers a first glimpse into the profound journey through the existential depth that is Endtime Signals.

Watch the visualizer for "The Last Imagination" below. Stream the song here...."

dartrancd324.jpeg

Reactions: Cronopio

Mikael Stanne: "Yeah, yeah we toured together. I've told Mille a lot of embarrassing things. I called him once when I was 14."

BraveWords: You called him?

Stanne: "Yeah. When he lived with his parents. I wanted to know the lyrics for ‘Flag Of Hate’, because we wanted to do a cover when we just started. And I called him to ask him about the lyrics, and he said, 'I don't remember'. And then he hung up."

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

• Haha
Reactions: KingsGene